Are you looking for a unique property in Azeitão in the middle of nature, close to all amenities and beaches? Come and visit this charming house decorated and furnished with taste!
Magnificent T7 Farmhouse with swimming pool and large garage (year of construction March 2017).
The land of 10740 m², is fully fenced and walled with very large automatic gate.
This bright family home has a gross floor area of 629 m2, or 8 divisions.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen with Alentejo fireplace, guest toilet, study, 3 beautiful suites with toilet and cupboards.
1st floor (attic): 3 bedrooms, wc and storage room with attic to convert.
This property has two agricultural support buildings; borehole with pumping system and water tank; water points throughout the property. Photovoltaic panels - supply contract with EDP (possibility of installation for self-consumption).
Beautiful orchard (about 100 different trees), vineyard and vegetable garden with automatic irrigation.
Swimming pool of 26 m2 (24,5 m3), fed by borehole water, with possibility of salt treatment. w/ electricity and town water; Energy classification: A; ETICS exterior cladding;
CELLAR: Garage for 4 cars, cellar, wine cellar and wine press.
Very good finishes with high quality equipment and materials:
- Tarkett AC4 floating parquet flooring;
- white lacquered doors and cupboards;
- Rehau windows and shutters, tilt and turn, with Guardian Sun double glazing and argon gas; electric thermal blinds;
- Central heating/air conditioning (heat pump with inverter); Pre-installation of air conditioning in the basement (cellar) and 1st floor (attic);
- Surround sound system,
- central hoover,
- Alarm system with pre-installation of a video surveillance system;
- Italian kitchen LUBE with Hotpoint/Ariston appliances and SMEG oven;
- Laundry room equipped with washing machine and dryer; clothes line.
3 min from shops and town centre, 20 min from Sesimbra beaches.
Azeitão covers 69.32 km2, in the western part of Setúbal, bordering Sesimbra. The northern part of the freguesia, very agricultural, concentrates the settlements, which follow one another at the foot of the northern slope of the Serra da Arrábida. The central and southern part, mountainous, is essentially covered by scrubland and plunges into the coast, where the beach and the hamlet of Portinho are located.
Azeitão has several villages, the main ones being : Vila Nogueira de Azeitão, Vila Fresca de Azeitão, Brejos de Azeitão, Aldeia de Irmãos, Vendas de Azeitão, Oleiros...